Thursday, March 17, 2011

Wonderwoman wasn't invisible!

So today I came to the realization that Wonderwoman actually couldn't make herself invisible. She just flew around in an invisible jet and somehow people or bad guys couldn't see her? Hmmmmm....
"The plane, which possesses a sophisticated artificial intelligence, responds to Wonder Woman's thoughts. It is able to render itself invisible as well as alter its shape, transforming into any form of vehicle its bearer desires, be it a jet, submarine, motorcycle, or horse-drawn chariot."~ Wikipedia's information on the invisible jet.
I started to think, how I can relate to what she must have been feeling. Here she is in the middle of thin air(probably thousands of feet up), in an invisible jet..she is visible, yet NO ONE can see her?  Sound familiar? Have you ever felt like you can be standing amongst a crowd of people, or at the dinner table, or in the car and surely can be seen but somehow you feel completely invisible? The metaphoric invisible jet that can morph into other shapes has taken the shape of my SUV, our family car, you name it..there I am traveling, driving, riding in it.  Fully visible and yet I feel like no one can see me and most times for sure can't hear me.
Until next time,
XOXO
Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment